Getting to the Naples Grande Resort
Most major airlines offer flights to Fort Myers/Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW). If you do not plan to rent a car, you should have no issue getting an Uber. The drive will be approximately 40 minutes.
Please keep in mind that in Florida Uber and other transportation methods do require a mask.
The address is 475 Seagate Drive, Naples, Florida, 334103. The local number is 239-597-3232.
Parking on Site
Valet parking is available at the hotel for $28.00 per day, plus a 7% sales tax. Self-parking is also available at the hotel, free of charge.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided to all registered attendees on Wednesday, October 6, and Thursday, October 7. Dinner will also be provided Thursday evening.
Breakfast will be served on Friday morning prior to the General Membership meeting.
There are several dining options onsite as well as in downtown Naples to choose from. Downtown Naples is approximately 15 – 20 minutes from the hotel.
The Resort Fee is Waived
The resort fee is waived for Summit attendees which means the following items are fee-free:
– 1-800/local calls
– High speed wi-fi in guestrooms
– Two bottles of water in room
– Bicycle rentals
– Beach towels and luxury chaise lounges
– Range balls and use of driving range at Naples Grande Golf Club
– 24-hour access to the fitness club
– Newspaper in the lobby
– 10% discount on tennis court fees
The hotel fitness center is open and available to you at your convenience. It has locker rooms with secure storage and shower facilities. There is also a boardwalk with direct beach access.
The resort’s spa features 12 spacious treatment rooms, a serene Meditation Lounge, hair and nail salon and other peaceful and serene amenities focused on your relaxation.
Wireless internet is complimentary in the guest rooms and meeting spaces.
Summit Registration Desk Hours – Royal Palm Foyer
– Tuesday, October 5 – Noon – 5:00 p.m.
– Wednesday, October 6 – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
– Thursday, October 7 – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
– The registration desk is closed on Friday, October 8